- Svelte: back
- DUCK|E: wb hawk
- W☭DKA: hi guys
- W☭DKA disconnected.
I’ve gotten a few new followers recently so I just wanted to say hi!
I’m not sure why you are following me with my posts being quite lacking quality lately, but I hope to be doing more art as soon as I get more caught up on the two weeks of school I’m behind!
I’m so smart, guys.
I just went to open my modelling file.
But instead I saved a blank file over it.
I only lost about 2 hours of work.
This is why I have 11 save files…
mrxormrz said: Omg does this mean Chad can bother him to make pot pies for him? :Dc
Yes. Yes it does.
I’m doing theses all in one day so you don’t get spammed. Starting out with my favorite boy.
I know not all of you celebrate this holiday, but I hope you all have a good day.
Alright. I’m going to give you a 4/9.
I’d just like to put it out that “girl who wants to be a boy” is a little rude. And seeing as you even know the term asexual, I’m going to assume you know a little bit about the queer community. I am not choosing to “switch on over because I want to”. It’s not a “want”. It is an identity. And not something I personally chose (though some might. that is not out of the question). It was something I found deep inside me. In the very essence of me.
So perhaps “girl who wants to be a boy” is what I look like to the cissexist world. But even if you don think it is “right” to refer to me as male, the least you could say is trans man or ftm. I did give you the point on that question though.
ferrous-oxide said: quick let me make a few bum accounts to follow you
Oh jeez! ;~; No need for that!
I’m going to work out some prices tonight and see if I can get a banner/ad/price list in before December.
Here, take all my wehs.
[This is off one of Neonnoodle’s posts from SomethingAwful, but it’s such a useful technique I wanna repost it here.]
Here’s one approach I’ve found, which is based on the gamut mask idea, but a little simpler and tuned to working in PS:
1. Start with three color swatches: a red/magenta of some kind, a yellow of some kind, and a blue/cyan of some kind. They don’t have to be crayon-box “red” “yellow” “blue” — the nice thing here is that you can decide how warm or cool you want the overall cast of the color to be. So, for instance, you could pick a cool yellow, a purplish red, and an electric blue. Or a very orange red, a warm yellow, and a greenish blue. Or even substitute green for blue. Experiment here. Even colors which are completely hideous will mellow out, so don’t be afraid.
2. Draw your 3 swatches in a tight triangle so that they are bumping up against each other in the center. Then use a smudge tool with scattering on for a blender, and blend the edges of each color into each other:
(I also had pressure set so I wouldn’t blend too hard, but that’s optional. Scattering is the important one.)
3. Now you have a neutralized color wheel. The closer toward the center you go, the more neutral the palette becomes:
(here they all are against 50% gray)
4. Now you can start establishing the values for the colors you might want to use. Use the L (Lightness) with Lab sliders on the color panel (even if you’re using RGB or CMYK color for your document) because “Brightness” (HSB) is a load of horseshit.
5. By the way, here’s what the color wheels from those other colors from the beginning would look like:
And one other with more swatches:
I AM HORRIBLE WITH COLOR PALLETS THIS WILL HOPEFULLY HELP ME.
REBLOGGING BECAUSE I NEED THIS.
So I was thinking about opening commissions as soon as I hit 100 followers. Since we had been growing near that.
But I seem to be losing them faster than gaining. So I might think about coming up with a sort of pricing chart soon.
As it is right now, school and job would come before commission work. So I would only have room to be working on two or three at a time.
But they would be p cheap I think. At least for the quality I would plan to give.
Idk. If you are interested, please ask. I won’t freak out or be upset if you ask and back out for whatever reason.
Otherwise, we will just wait until I work up a cool banner with prices to post.
haha! very close… very close. I’ll give you a 5 and 1/2 right. B)
Can you guess from my posts what is my:
* Sex and/or Gender
* Sexual Orientation
* Race and/or Ethnicity
* Field of study and/or field of work
* Favorite TV show(s)
* Favorite book(s)
* Favorite video game(s)
* Favorite food(s)
Leave any answers in my ask and we’ll see how astute you are.
lol do it
it’s probably pretty easy to figure like half of these out
Do it~~~~ Don’t cheat and look at my blog desc either
>:Y I dare you to do this even if it is /obv/
World Food Day.
I approve. :D
Eat what you want day.
I thought that was everyday…
Clean Up Your Room Day
October 12 - International Moment Of Frustration Scream Day.
Seems really, really accurate.
September 9th - Teddy Bear Day
….Are you fucking kidding me. >8I
June 30th: Meteor Day
Not bad, not bad.
January 15 - Hat Day
i am a tf2